Wednesday 6 July 2016

fast forward to four years later...

So, a lot has happened.

I completely forgotten I had even created a blog, let alone written one, solitary post.

And so, the requirements of a university writing subject - to have a blog - brought me back here.  I just happened to click on the link for "Blogger", picking it out of 11 free blogging websites that were suggested ( it wasn't the first one suggested either).  Confusion ensued for a small moment.  Then, access to my reflections of 4 years ago, like finding an old diary when you go through your stuff at your parents house when they tell you they're finally "downsizing".

I hope that undertaking this subject is the motivation I need to continue on with this blog long after the semester has finished.

I really don't want the next time I happen upon it to be when our son Archie, is almost 6!


No comments:

Post a Comment