Thursday 7 June 2012

and baby makes three....

I've started taking extra notice of every single man I see on the street...his eyes, his nose, his mouth...how he walks, what he is wearing, how he interacts with others...anyone of them could potentially be our sperm donor....
My partner and I have been together for about 18 months, living together for about half of that time.  We love each other and both want the same thing for our future...to be stable financially, to have a beautiful home, to experience amazing adventures together and to bring children into a loving and caring environment. 

Because we are two ladies, the baby part is a little harder than usual...thankfully where we live, lesbians are allowed to access fertility clinics and donor sperm.  Something, which I thought a couple of years ago would not be possible for me, is now in the foreseeable future...and as my partner would attest...makes me giggle A LOT! 

I have decided to start this blog as whilst there seems to be a fair bit of information out there, I felt that it can be quite daunting and hard to understand in layman's terms...hopefully this information will help future same sex parents out there who are hoping to start the journey, just like us....

x

No comments:

Post a Comment